Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day!

Lewis has really in truly amazed me these past 9 months that he has been a dad.  He has not only amazed me as a dad but also as a husband to a new mom.  I think SOOO much of being a good parent, is being a good spouse.  Lets be honest, parenting is no joke and Lewis has transitioned into being such an awesome dad while also supporting me and helping be the best mom I can be to Sam.  His patience, committment to his family, and overall demeanor amaze me on a daily basis.  I strive to be more like Lewis and I know that Sam is going to be just like him one day.  Sam is totally smitten with his dad and I love nothing more than to see Sam's face truly light up when Lewis gets home from work.  {Mine lights up too :).  Some days, 5:45 takes a while to roll around :)} The dad's in my life truly deserve a day to be celebrated!  Thank ya'll for everything!! Happy Father's Day!
The loves of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment