Thursday, December 15, 2011

3 MONTHS!!

Time is flying!! I cannot believe that Sam will be 15 weeks on Saturday.  It is getting hard to keep track of the weeks.  I really don't know where to start.  We have had an awesome last month.  I have gone back to work, Sam is laughing now, we are all decorated for Christmas, and we got a VAN!!!  I know, i know, it is official, we are parents!  I love the van though! I am a little bit obsessed with it.  I don't think a day has passed since we have had it that I haven't called my dad to say, "this thing is awesome."  I think I get a rush every time I use my blue tooth, turn on my heated steering wheel, and/or automatically open the back gate to unload the big BOB.  :)

Ok, so onto my Sam 3 month update.  Yep, he has the best little chuckle right now that completely melts my heart!!  His dad has a major way of bringing it out in him which melts my heart even more to see them interact.  He laughs more and more each day and it is hilarious.  We still aren't quite there with a predictable routine, but we are all working together on that and definitely not sweating it.  Well, maybe I am little bit but trying not too.  My new name for him is Samuel without a manual.  It is very true what everyone tells you that once you feel like you have something figured out, it changes.  But, he is happy so we can't ask for much more than that.  He has started to really like getting out and about which is great for me because we can easily run errands and Christmas shop (which is what we have to do today.) Oh, and I can't forget to mention that I really think he is teething.  He has been a leaky faucet.  Lots of drool and one day he had a little raised white dot on the bottom of his gums.  It went away, but I think it may have been signs of a tooth.  Anyway, we are all doing great and loving this special time of year with the best gift anyone could ever, ever ask for.  We count our blessings daily and thank the Lord for blessing us with Sam.

3 Months!  Can't wait for Santa!

haha! this picture cracks me up!  Introducing the newest member of the Deans family

1 comment:

  1. Cutest pic ever!! I am kinda jealous of your van...the camry is just a little snug these days! I'm gonna go ahead and say we have never had a really set schedule, but I say it makes for a more flexible laid back kiddo :) Want to meet Sam ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete