Friday, December 30, 2011

Sam's First Christmas (Round 2)

Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of the year.  It was even more special this year with Sam.  I really don't think there is anything better than a child at Christmas.  Now, I realize that Sam is a few years shy of really getting into the spirit, but there is just something about Christmas and children.  I really cannot wait for Sam to be waking us up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, tearing through gifts, sliding around in footed pajamas, and checking to see if St. Nick grubbed his cookies and milk.  We had a great Christmas and it was so wonderful to spend it with family and friends.

I cannot believe that tomorrow is New Year's Eve!  This year has flown!  It was last year this time that Lewis and I had just learned that we were going to be parents!  I will NEVER forget that day.  Now we have a beautiful baby boy to ring in the New Year with!   Happy New Year everybody!!

the fam.. Sam was jacked up about his special secret gift from his Dad.. He loves that thing

Sam and Great Grandmother Nana

Lewis got the tape dispenser he had been asking for 

Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. The Cox and Deans families look so proud and happy. Loving these family photos. You are going to have to elaborate on the tape dispenser...

    ReplyDelete